Thursday, February 24, 2011

On My Table Today...

...I have a potty chair and Christmas decorations. 

Not related in any way, but maybe eventually they will be...?
The only reason, for now, is because the table is the center of the house where all things random find their resting place.

As far as the potty chair goes....Brynn has finally decided it's time....words that are (or will be) music to my ears and also, a little stretch of my imagination.  One of her friends that plays here each day has taken the next step and I'm really hoping that his eagerness, quickly, becomes Brynn's. 
But, for now, the {clean} potty chair on my table is there for anyone who will use it!

I'm slightly annoyed with myself that I've accumulated a Christmas decoration pile that still needs to be put away.  As I do every year, and mostly out of laziness and sadness in having to take down "Christmas", I left a few things up that represented winter, and not just Christmas. 
But, after a stretch of spring-like days and definite spring fever, it is time....
kind of like potty chair time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment