Friday, March 4, 2011

The Best Tool on My Belt...

Over the years, I've acquired many tools. 
Some, I've been given. 
Some, I created out of necessity.
Patience...
Trust...
Caution...
Faith...
Composure...
Persistence...
Perserverance...
Humility...
They've all come in handy at one time or another.

But, the best tool I've been blessed with didn't become part of the collection until just a few short years ago. 
One that was never explained to me...
and if it had been, I wouldn't have understood.
  A tool that has been used with me and on me,
but only recently became mine.
Something I love to use daily, if I get the opportunity...and I usually do.
A tool that I used before I even knew I had it.
One that gives me much peace, and equal frustration....doubt, and confidence.
Because I don this tool, it puts me in a very lucky 'rank' in our world.
One that I will never have to live without again.







The best tool on my belt....my mommy instinct

1 comment: