Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fishing for Ice Cream Cones

Just shy of 8:00am and I've already been fishing for plastic ice cream cones...
...out of the toilet.  
Not something I had done in a while and a reaffirmation about the 'no toys in the bathroom' rule  ;)

The bathroom has become a real congregating place lately. 
Cleaning, singing, washing, waiting, cheering, smiling.... 
Once in a while, I'm catching strange looks being thrown my way, but I don't mind...my enthusiasm is all for good GREAT reasons! 

The sticker charts are doing the trick for Brynn (so far). 
She's exceeding my expectations and putting way more stickers on than I thought she would! 
She's already earned a few "presents" for her stickers...very high quality presents (loving the dollar section!), I might add.
Quality enough to produce masterpieces....
...priceless ones that will be added to the "baby book" collection of memories. 
(I am absolutely enthralled by the way her little mind makes her fingers concentrate so hard to create marks that go much beyond the fast, wild, "I'm Done!" kind of scribbles!)

Let the potty luck continue.....




No comments:

Post a Comment